- Who We Are
- Solutions for Individuals
- Solutions for Businesses
- Client Resources
- Client Login
- Stay Connected
What is Financial Planning?
Financial planning is about more than preparing for retirement. It’s about working toward short- and long-term goals, and helping protect the most important things in life.
A strong plan is developed in a collaborative manner and includes a balance of products that is flexible enough to meet changing needs across a client’s personal and professional life.
- The first step to achieving a strong financial plan is creating a strategy that has a goal to:
- Prepare for a secure, comfortable retirement
- Manage current taxes
- Pro-actively manage and control debt
- Help prepare for a child’s college education
- Provide loved ones or heirs in the event of death, disability or critical illness
- Protect businesses and their employees
- *Financial Planning offered through LPL Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor.
A strong planning process is paramount in creating a cohesive financial plan.
A plan should be designed with a goal to ensure liquidity, to allow its owner to access funds when needed. It must also take into account key stages of life. This can include preparing for events such as retirement, death, and in the event of disability and/or critical illness.
With these goals in mind, the first step is to assess needs. This involves a consideration of important milestones such as retirement, insurance, major purchases and educational costs, as well as ongoing financial management strategies. Once these factors are identified, the client is prepared to choose the products and services that address his or her needs.
This goal-based financial planning approach is designed to help:
- Define customized short- and long-term goals that ensure only suitable financial products and services are chosen
- Identify roadblocks or gaps that might impact the financial planning strategy
- Continually monitor the plan to ensure it meets changing needs and circumstances
Contact us today to find out more about our process and learn how a sound financial plan can help you pursue your goals.